JobTestPrep can help you prepare for Aerotek’s recruitment process, assessment tests, and interviews with our comprehensive preparation package. Our PrepPacks™ includes test information, practice tests and drills, detailed answer explanations, and efficient score reports. Start practicing today to alleviate hiring and test anxiety, boost your confidence, and ensure your overall success.
Hiring Process at Aerotek
The Aerotek hiring and recruiting process consists of the following steps:
- Online application
- Phone or video interview
- Assessment test
- In-person interview(s)
Aerotek Assessment Tests
Depending on the position for which you’re applying, you may encounter one or all of the following Kenexa Prove It Aerotek pre-employment assessments. Luckily, JobTestPrep can help you prepare for all of the exams, so start practicing today to gain the edge over the competition, and secure your place with Aerotek.
- Personality test - Personality tests are used to assess your professional behaviors and personality traits. For example, are you a leader or are you more successful when following instructions?
- Technical test - Depending on the position for which you’re applying, you may need to demonstrate your skill set and capabilities. For example, if you apply for a computer technician or engineering position, you may be asked to take an additional programming test or to solve relevant technical problems.
- Microsoft Word - The Word test measures your competency of Microsoft tools, general commands (printing, saving options, and layouts), macro creation, and advanced filtering and formatting.
- Microsoft Excel - The Excel tests measures your competency of simple Excel functions, commands, pivot table, macro creation, filtering, and functions such as SumIf, Vlookup, and concatenate.
- Typing skills - Typing tests are used to measure how quickly and accurately you can type in a given amount of time.
- Data entry skills - Data entry tests are used to evaluate your cross-referencing skills, attention to detail, and accuracy.
- Accounting skills - Accounting tests measure your proficiency in the field.
Aerotek Interview Questions
Whether you’re asked to complete a telephone, video, or in-person interview, JobTestPrep can help you prepare. Our dedicated pages and Interview PrepPack™ can help you ace each type of interview. Our PrepPack™ contains hundreds on interview questions for a variety of positions, and gives you the chance to review your skills before putting them to the test. Start practicing today to ensure a successful interview.
Depending on the position for which you’re applying, you may be asked the following questions in your Aerotek interview:
- Name a time when you had to deal with coworker who didn't pull their weight.
- How do you handle a large amount of assignments?
- How do you feel about having to fire someone?
- What do you believe you can bring to the job?
- Where do you see yourself professionally in five years?
- Can you tell me about a situation where you've gone above and beyond for a customer?
Job Opportunities at Aerotek
Aerotek is currently hiring in the following fields. However, be sure to visit their website for the most up-to-date job information and vacancy list.
- Office and clerical
- Accounting and finance
- Industrial and skilled trades
- Scientific and clinical
If you receive a job offer from Aerotek, you can expect to receive the following perks and benefits:
- Health coverage (dental and vision included)
- Life insurance and disability
- 401(k), profit sharing, 529 plans
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Employee discount programs
- Special care programs
Let JobTestPrep help prepare you for the aforementioned job positions. Start preparing today and land the job you’re after!
Aerotek, a daughter company to Allegia Group, was founded in 1983, in Baltimore, Maryland. Currently, Aerotek is headquartered in Hanover, Maryland and has dozens of global locations and offices in the United States. Aerotek is a staffing agency that provides companies and organizations with temporary or permanent replacements in the areas of accounting, administration, aviation, automotive, construction, finance, government, engineering, customer service, healthcare, and more.
JobTestPrep can help you prepare for applying to Aerotek today with our thorough preparation materials and resources. Start practicing today and get one step closer to a promising job offer.
Aerotek, Kenexa and other trademarks are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of the trademark holders are affiliated with JobTestPrep or this website.
- A downloadable Office training software
- Two Excel + two Word Power User full-length practice tests
- Realistic & interactive – simulates the actual test
- Eight full-length Kenexa Prove It Accounting–style tests
- Realistic typing test simulations for a variety of texts
- Realistic data entry test simulations for a variety of examples
- Personality practice test + study guides
- 25 mechanical aptitude, spatial reasoning, and numeracy skills tests
- Comprehensive explanations and solving tips
- Score reports
- Secure payment
- Immediate online access