About TTI Success Insights (SI)
TTI Success Insights is an assessment tool that helps companies with talent management needs. TTI SI is used by companies when they need to hire people who will exceed performance standards.
TTI SI offers many different assessments and reports to help companies connect and understand with the people who apply for a job at their company.
TTI Talent Style Insights V3
This survey consists of 24 sets of words that describe behavior. You are asked to rank each set from most like you to least like you. There are also questions for which you will have to drag and drop words in order from most to least like you.
The Motivation Insights contains 12 groups of statements, each with six items of a statement you most identify with and least identify with. The statements ask questions based on what you use to guide your life decisions—the things that are important and motivate you.
TTI Success Insights DISC
TTI DISC is a behavioral assessment tool to improve teamwork and understand communication styles. The report analyzes a person's manner of doing things. The assessment measures a persons behavior in four styles: dominance, influence, steadiness, and compliance.
The TTI Success Insights report measures four dimensions of normal behavior:
- How you respond to problems and challenges
- How you influence others to your point of view
- How you respond to the pace of the environment
- How you respond to rules and procedures set by others
Other TTI Success Insight Assessments
- The Stress Quotient assessment measures workplace stress in seven index factors, revealing how stress affects the overall health, productivity, and morale of both individuals and teams.
- OD Surveys help organizations understand how leadership is viewed. They also help employees grow as individuals and as members of a team.
- The Sales Skills Index is an objective analysis of an individual's understanding of the strategies required to sell successfully in any sales environment.
TTI Success Insights Reports
TTI SI offers different types of reports to help companies and organizations assess future and current employees.
- The TTI Success Insights® Talent Insights Report was designed to increase the understanding of an individual's talents. The report provides insight to three distinct areas: behaviors, motivators, and the integration of both. The report also shows your strengths and weaknesses in these areas to help with personal and professional development.
- The TTI TriMetrix® DNA Coaching Report was designed to increase the understanding of an individual's talents. The report provides insight to three distinct areas: behaviors, driving forces, and competencies.
- The TriMetrix® EQ Coaching Report was designed to increase the understanding of an individual's talents. The report provides insight to three distinct areas: behaviors, driving forces, and emotional intelligence.
- The TriMetrix® HD Coaching Report was designed to increase the understanding of an individual's talents. The report provides insight to four distinct areas: behaviors, driving forces, acumen, and competencies.
- The Emotional Quotient™ report looks at a person's emotional intelligence, which is the ability to sense, understand, and effectively apply the power and acumen of emotions to facilitate higher levels of collaboration and productivity. The report was designed to provide insight into two broad areas: Intrapersonal and Interpersonal emotional intelligence.
Prepare for the TTI Test
Prepare for TTI tests with JobTestPrep's personality test. Our practice personality test is comprised of four sections. Both the test format and the scales on our practice test are similar to the most common personality tests on the market. We also provide a study guide to help you prepare for any personality test, providing you tips and information on how to succeed as well as how to read instructions.
TTI and other trademarks are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of the trademark holders are affiliated with JobTestPrep or this website.