PSEG Pre-Employment Test Preparation
Learn about the pre-employment testing at PSEG and get a good head start: With JobTestPrep's comprehensive practice tests, you can start the screening process more experienced and confident, and enhance your chances at getting hired!
|Practice for EEI Tests|
Online preparation for all EEI tests + answers, scores & solving tips!
PSEG Career Opportunities:As a leader in the production and delivery of safe, reliable, economic, and clean energy, employees play an essential role in one of largest energy and services companies in the US. For individuals seeking employment in PSEG's technical or mechanical field, it is important to note that pre-employment testing will most likely be required. Edison Electric Institute, or EEI, partners with PSEG in order to provide pre-employment testing for job placement.
There are several types of EEI tests:Different positions require different sets of skills and abilities, and therefore different assessment tests. For example, the following positions at PSEG require EEI testing:
- Professional positions (such as lineman and automotive technician) require the CAST test.
- Operating positions (such as plant operator) require the POSS test.
- Maintenance positions (such as nuclear worker and mechanical operator) require the MASS test.
- Technical positions (such as apprentice engineering technician) require the TECH test.
- System operating and dispatching positions (such as electric system operator) require the SO/PD test.
- Customer service positions (such as customer service center representative) require the CSR test.
- Clerical positions require the SASS test.
JobTestPrep’s study guides:
POSS test study guide
MASS test study guide
CAST test study guide
TECH test study guide
Preparing Online for PSE&G Pre-Employment Assessment:Your success at the EEI exam is crucial for you career prospects at PSEG; Therefore, In order to maximize your chances of getting hired, you must be well prepared for test. JobTestPrep specializes in assessment tests preparation, and offers extensive and affordable EEI practice packs. In our packs you can find everything you need in order to be at your best: full tests with time allotments, answers and explanations, tips and advice. Start preparing now and make the job yours!
About PSEG:PSEG (Public Service Enterprise Group) is among the largest combined electric & gas companies in the US. Headquartered in Newark, New Jersey, the company employs approximately 12,000 workers in fields such as electric and gas delivery, nuclear and fossil generation, and energy trading.
The company’s four subsidiaries are:
- PSE&G - the largest subsidiary, which serves 1.8 million gas customers and 2.2 electric customers.
- PSEG Power - an unregulated independent power producer, consisting of four subsidiaries: PSEG Fossil, PSEG Nuclear, PSEG Power Ventures, and PSEG Energy Resources and Trade.
- PSEG Long Island - HQ in Uniondale, New York.
- PSEG Services Corporation - serves the internal clientele of the Enterprise family of companies.
Learn more about EEI test preparation here
Other companies that administer EEI tests:
Return To Top
"The theory to the personality test was very useful and provided a perspective that I found helpful."