The Ergometrics exam can be found throughout the United States. As one of the more prominent public safety testing services, you will likely come across their tests during your application.
Ergometrics Public Safety Exams
There are four main Ergometrics Public Safety exams in the following fields; Law Enforcement, Firefighting, Corrections Officers and Public Dispatchers. The exams are outlined as follows:
- FrontLine National for Law Enforcement - The entry-level Frontline test is made up of three different exams. There is the Situational Judgment and Human Relations Video, the Written Report Writing exam and the Reading test. The first two exams have a video component to help simulate real-world situations.
- FireTEAM for Firefighters – Ergometrics FireTEAM exam contains four different sections. The sections included are the Human Relation, Mechanical Reasoning, Reading and Math tests. Only the human relations section is video based, allowing you to understand what might occur at a scene.
- ECOMM National for Emergency Communications Operators - the ECOMM test is comprised of the CallTaker Video test, the National Computer Simulation, Recording Pertinent Information, Dispatcher and Call Center Suitability. The exams have multiple audio sections in order to simulate real phone calls you will receive on the job.
- REACT for Corrections Officer – The Ergometrics REACT exam consists of four separate exams. The Human Relations test, the Reading test, Count test and Report Writing exam. The human relations and report writing exam are video based.
Ergometrics Exam Content
Different public safety exams cover different topics. However, there are a few topics that you can find in all of the Ergometrics exams. These subjects are:
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Basic Mathematics
- Applying Written Information
- Personality Profile
The Ergometrics exams are taken throughout the United States. JobTestPrep has created various customized Prep Packs for the Ergometrics exams to allow you to excel and stand out from the crowd.
Fill in your details below for more information.
Ergometrics, E-Comm, FireTEAM, REACT, Frontline and other trademarks are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of the trademark holders are affiliated with JobTestPrep or this website.