Zoho is an international corporation, that provides software for businesses. Zoho’s offices are spread in America, Europe and Asia, and is headquartered in Pleasanton, California.
Zoho offers many benefits for its emeployees, such as:
|Place for creativity and thinking outside the box
||Good staff and team collaboration
Prepare for Zoho's Hiring Process
- Application: Apply online. Before sending your resume, make sure it is accurate and well-written.
- Phone Conversation: The HR manger will call you.
- Interviews: A meeting with the professional manager.
- Exams: You might be asked to take tests.
Zoho’s Aptitude Tests
The required assessments depend on the applied job, your experience, and other parameters. They could be:
- Mathematical Reasoning: Different types of calculation questions that evaluate your quantitative thinking.
- Abstract (or Figural) Reasoning: You will be asked about the sequence of matrices and symbols, in order to assess your logical skills.
- SJT: In the situational judgment test, you are asked to select the best solution for various scenarios and conflicts. The purpose here is examining your problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Verbal Reasoning: Evaluates your grammar, spelling, vocabulary, reading comprehension, and how you analyze texts.
- Personality: Gives the recruiters a picture of your work-related traits, such as behavior, strengths and weaknesses, etc.
- Excel: Tests your level and knowledge in Microsoft Excel.
The tests are usually limited in time, and composed of multiple-choice questions. Therefore, it is highly recommended to study in advance with our products.
Zoho’s Interview Questions
The following questions may be asked during the interview:
- Why did you apply for this position, and in our company?
- Please walk me through your resume.
- How do you deal with difficulties at work, such as challenging customers or co-workers? (specific examples may be given here.)
- Professional questions, related to the role (such as questions about code for a programmer position.)
Getting ready for these questions, and the whole interview, is very important. In JobTestPrep’s products, there are exercises and many other tools that will prepare you for the interview.
Zoho, Microsoft, and other trademarks are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of the trademark holders is affiliated with JobTestPrep or this website.