Want To Get An Accounting Position?There are many accounting-related professions. Check below to find out more information about your specific position and start practicing for the test you will need to take before getting a job in the accounting-related profession.
General Accounting Positions Requiring An Accounting Test
Employer-Administered Accounting TestsMany employers administer their own accounting-related aptitude tests to potential hires, to gauge their prospective employees' general aptitude level for accounting-related positions. These tests are employer specific; however there are also some branded tests that are given. Examples of branded accounting tests given by employers include:
Kenexa Prove It Accounting Test Criteria Cognitive Aptitude Test (CCAT) Criteria Basic Skills Test (CBST)
In addition, some employers may require potential hires to take a pre-employment personality test to gauge how potential candidates will behave day-to-day in various situations that may arise.
Accounting Test PrepIf you feel that your accounting skills are not up to par, don’t take the risk. Many jobs require a passing grade of 70% to even be considered to continue in the hiring process. In order to fully prepare you in face of your government accounting exam and get you the score you want, JobTestPrep offers online accounting practice packs which were carefully compiled to refine your knowledge and skills and give you a comprehensive understanding of the test questions. Each pack includes:
- Completely online and interactive questions. No downloads, no ebooks, no headaches!
- Clear answers and explanations for each question
- A personalized score report, highlighting your score, areas needing improvement, and question-by-question analysis
- The Complete Accounting Test Guide-The comprehensive guide to successfully understanding the sections on the accounting test, including study guides for answering fraction questions, decimals questions, memory questions, and more.
- Helpful customer service
- Hundreds of sample test questions
Back to Top