The Police Records Clerk exam tests the following 3 areas:
- Clerical Operations with Letters and Numbers - These questions test your attention to detail and require you to analyze data down to the letters and numbers of which it is made.
- Name and Number Checking - These questions test your attention to detail and ability to notice small differences between different sets of information.
- Office Record Keeping - These questions require you to read and interpret information in graphs,tables and other formats to keep records.
Prepare for the Civil Service Police Records Clerk Exam
The wide array of question types and unique abilities tested on this exam can be extremely challenging. This preparation package contains practice tests that will help you prepare for all the sections mentioned above. These practice tests will help you brush up on your clerical skills and simulate testing conditions. Start preparing with JobTestPrep today.
- Clerical Operations tests
- Record Keeping exercises
- Name and Number Checking exercises
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep