The test contains questions in the following areas:
- Supervision – These questions assess your knowledge, behavioral tendencies, and attitudes towards supervisory practices which includes: planning, organizing, and supervising a team of workers.
- Preparing Written Material - Questions that require you to properly structure sentences and paragraphs in order to clearly express yourself in writing.
- Understanding and Interpreting Written material - These questions assess how well you understand written material. In this section, you will be presented with a passage followed by questions that must be answered based on the information presented.
- Law Enforcement Methods and Practices - These questions assess your knowledge of accepted police methods and practices and/or their application to situations in the police field.
- New York State Laws - These questions evaluate your knowledge of the laws in effect on January 1, 2015 that law enforcement personnel may encounter in the course of their day-to-day work-related activities.
With JobTestPrep's preparation package, your civil service Police Sergeant exam will become much easier. You will be able to concentrate better while taking the test, and you will pass it with a higher score. Although our Prep Pack doesn't include law enforcement methods and practices exercises and New York state laws exercises, it provides excellent practice material for the rest of the sections which appear on the civil service Police Sergeant test. Improve your related skills with our preparation package, and don’t miss this opportunity.
- 5 Supervision tests
- 19 Understanding and interpreting written material tests
- 15 Preparing written material tests
- Score reports, detailed explanations & solving tips
- Immediate Access, practice 24/7
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep