Using software provided by one of the world's leading Microsoft Office test providers, we now offer you the possibility to prepare with practice tests that closely resemble the assessment tests utilized by employers in their employee selection processes.
- After purchase, you will be directed to fill out a form on your personal page.
- Once filled, an access code will be sent to you within 24 hours.
- You will then have to download the Word training software to your computer.
- Once the download is complete, you can start practicing.
- Please make sure your computer follows these system requirements.
Refunds will not be possible once the access code has been redeemed. Make sure you have Microsoft Word 2016 installed on your computer before using the code.
You can choose between two practice modes.
- Testing: This mode includes two full-length tests with 25 questions each. The tests have time limits, you cannot access the answer explanations during the tests, and feedback is only provided once you finish.
- Training: This mode includes the same two full-tests, along with five additional practice drills by topic. There is no time limit, explanations can be accessed at any point during the tests, and feedback is provided after solving each question.
- Make sure you have Microsoft Word 2016 installed on your computer
- Windows version: Vista Service Pack 2 / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
- Adobe Flash Player 10 or newer
- INTERNET: High-speed internet connection
- Mac is not supported
Please note that there are no refunds once the access code has been used, so make sure you have Microsoft Word 2016 installed on your computer before using the code.
- Q: Will the PrepPack™ be available to me if I need it in the future?
A: Yes. Once you have purchased the PrepPack™, it is available for one year or up to 100 uses (whichever comes first).
- Q: Is there a practice pack for Microsoft Excel?
A: Yes, we also offer Excel and Excel + Word combo PrepPacks™. You can get them here.
- Q: Is it necessary for me to have Microsoft Word 2016?
A: Yes. You can only practice for these tests using the version of Microsoft Word already on your computer.
- Q: Can I practice online?
A: No. You have to install the software in order to practice.
- Q: I don't have Microsoft Word 2016. What can I do?
A: We also offer a Microsoft Word 2010 and Word 2013 PrepPacks™.
- Q: Will it work with Mac?
A: No. The software only runs on Microsoft Windows.
Preparation package includes:
- Downloadable Microsoft Office training software
- Two full-length Word practice tests
- 169 additional excel Word practice questions by topic
- Step-by-step explanations
- Detailed score reports
- Available for a whole year or up to 100 uses
- Interactive practice environment
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep
- Please refer to system requirements