About the Winslow Personality Test
The Winslow Personality Test is used to measure the personality, behavior, and attitudes of employees or applicants. The test measures 24 personality traits within 48 dimensions of an individual's personality. It assesses traits that are relevant to success in all professional positions. The traits measured are:
- Interpersonal Traits: Sociability, Recognition, Conscientious, Exhibition, Trust, and Nurturance.
- Dedication Traits: Ambition, Endurance, Assertiveness, Boldness, Coachability, and Leadership.
- Organizational Traits: Alertness, Structure, Order, Flexibility, Creativity, and Responsibility.
- Self-Control Traits: Self Confidence, Composure, Mental Toughness, Autonomy, Contentment, and Control.
The Winslow Reports can tell you how a person will fit in an organization. They provide answers to the question of how an employee will act or work in an organization based on the aforementioned traits. The reports offers answers to questions like, "Will this person be a dedicated and cooperative employee?" or "Does this applicant have an inherent sales personality?"
There are four kinds of Winslow Reports:
- The Executive Report contains a Personality Profile displaying the 24 trait scores and a Position Compatibility Form.
- The Participant’s Report is given to the employee for self-knowledge and self-improvement.
- The Managers Report is given to the immediate manager of each employee.
- The Sample Winslow Reports are displayed during the demo.
The reports are approximately 50 pages long and are organized into four sections:
- Personality Profiles which graphically illustrate the personality traits measured by the test.
- Personality Traits which describes traits as they apply specifically to you. This section offers a comprehensive and objective description of your personality, behavior, and attitudes.
- Influential Traits which describes your assets and potential areas of concern. These are the traits that will have the most profound influence on your professional success.
- Personal Development where you look at the whole “you” and learn how you can make the most out of your future with initial development, continuing development, and future development.
Winslow Reports can be used for:
- Applicant Screening
- Personnel Selection or Placement
- Organizational Development
Prepare for the Winslow
JobTestPrep provides you with full-length practice tests to help you prepare for the Winslow Personality Test. Our reports offer detailed explanations for each trait to help you gain a better understanding of your scores. Start practicing with our tests today!