Prepare For Your Kenexa Prove It Excel Test
Were you invited to take a Kenexa Excel test? JobTestPrep can help you prepare for your assessment with free sample questions, practice tests that follow the same style of questions as the actual test, tips and advice. Now available: Excel 2007, Excel 2010, Excel 2013.
|Practice for power user Excel Prove It test |
Get two full length interactive tests + 180 practice questions!
Important Facts About the Prove It Excel TestKenexa's Prove It Excel test measures your ability to complete tasks in Microsoft's Excel software at various levels. You will receive an email with a link to start an online test. In most cases, you will be asked to take a battery of Microsoft Office and typing assessments, with Excel being one of them.
The test is entirely interactive, and simulates the functionality of real Excel software. Tasks will pop up at the bottom of the screen and you will have to complete each task prior to moving on to the next. There will be no multiple choice questions on the test.
There are two levels of Kenexa Microsoft Excel tests; both are untimed:
- The Basic Excel (normal user) test gives you 30 prompts
- The Advanced Excel test (power user) gives you 25 prompts
The basic test is designed mostly for clerical positions. The test's tasks vary from using simple Excel functions, performing general commands such as printing options, and formatting cells and layout. The advanced (power user) test might also require knowledge of pivot table, macro creation, filtering, and functions such as VLOOKUP, COUNTIF and CONCATENATE.
JobTestPrep offers different preparation solutions of Excel practice tests, tailored to the expertise level and Excel edition (2007/10/13). This will allow the highest fit for the actual test, and will provide you with suitable practice.
Inside Info and Tips
- Unlike working on the actual Excel software, the Prove It interface leaves no room for errors. Some of the shortcuts cannot be used, formulas have to be typed correctly without the program’s help, and there’s only one acceptable answer to Excel test questions which can usually be answered in more than one way.
- Make sure you refresh your skills before you take the test. Practice the various commands and be familiar with more than one way of executing them.
- You can use a second device (cell phone or laptop) for parallel assistance. Pay attention that even though time is not limited, it is being measured, and therefore will influence your final rate!
What Our Prove It Excel Test Prep Includes?
- A downloadable Excel training software.
- Two full-length Excel assessment tests (25q each).
- 180 additional Excel practice questions by topic.
- Detailed explanations per question.
- Smart score reports.
- Realistic & interactive – simulates the actual test.
Excel & Word Prove It Assessment TestsIn most cases, your assessment will include both Excel and Word tests. If this is the case for you, check out our new combo pack to help you improve your performance in both Excel and Word, as well as save you money.
Sample Questions Here are some sample questions which resemble the style of tasks seen in a real Prove It Excel test.
In order to properly practice the following questions, copy and paste the chart below to a clean Excel worksheet (left click, hold and drag to mark the table, right click – choose "copy" , at the Excel worksheet choose the first cell on the left (A1), right click – choose paste).
Make sure that the cell named A1 is indeed located at cell A1 at your worksheet.
|First name (A1) ||Last name||Faculty ||Full name||Age ||Score |
Back to top
IBM, Kenexa, Kenexa Prove It and other trademarks are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of the trademark holders are affiliated with JobTestPrep or this website.
Kenexa Excel Sample Questions
"Thank you. Missed 1 on the test. Could not have done it without you„
“Helpful product, passed 93% „
“ Very comprehensive, the full length tests are similar to the real thing „