The Purchasing Clerk exam tests the following 4 areas:
- Arithmetic Computation with Calculator - These questions test your ability to perform basic arithmetic functions on a calculator and may ask you to calculate percentages and averages.
- Clerical Operations with Letters and Numbers - These questions test your attention to detail and require you to analyze data down to the letters and numbers of which it is made.
- Name and Number Checking - These questions test your attention to detail and ability to notice small differences between different sets of information.
- Office Record Keeping - These questions require you to read and interpret information in graphs,tables and other formats to keep records.
Prepare for the Civil Service Purchasing Clerk Exam
The variety of question types and unique abilities and "thinking skills" tested on this exam can be extremely challenging. This preparation package contains practice tests to help you prepare for all the sections mentioned above. These practice tests will help you brush up on your clerical skills and simulate testing conditions. Start preparing today with JobTestPrep.
- Clerical Operations tests
- Record Keeping exercises
- Name and Number Checking exercises
- Arithmetic computation with calculator exercises
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep