There are four different types of questions that you might see on the Library Clerk Test:
- Alphabetizing - These questions assess your ability to file documents in correct alphabetical order.
- Record Keeping - These questions require you to read and interpret information in graphs,tables and other formats to keep records.
- Working with Letters & Numbers - These questions test your attention to detail and require you to analyze data down to the letters and numbers of which it is made.
- Spelling - These questions test your ability to spell words correctly.
Preparing for the Library Clerk Test
Although the tested areas are familiar to most, the strategies to solving questions quickly in the format that they appear on the test are not. As with any exam, the best way to prepare is to familiarize yourself with the types of questions you will be faced with and practice as much as possible. Each question in this pack is accompanied by a detailed explanation to help you understand how to best approach questions and solve them quickly and efficiently.
Learn More about Civil Service Preparation Packages
13 practice tests
- 5 Record Keeping practice tests
- 3 Alphabetizing practice tests
- 2 Spelling tests
- 3 Working with Letters & Numbers practice tests
- Score Reports, detailed explanations & solving tips
- Immediate access, practice 24/7
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep