Document Recorders are required to have a complete understanding of English grammar, as well as excellent writing and reading comprehension skills. As such, the test contains questions in:
- Proofreading - identifying writing errors in written materials.
- Applying Information - tests your ability to understand and apply written rules and regulations in different settings.
- Reading Comprehension - assess how well you understand written material. In this section you will be presented with a passage followed by questions that must be answered based on the information presented.
- Written Communications - require you to properly structure sentences and paragraphs in order to clearly express yourself in writing.
- Basic Arithmetic - perform basic arithmetic functions quickly and accurately.
Document Recorder Test Practice
JobTestPrep offers an exclusive practice package with questions that follow the style of the Document Recorder I exam. The document recorder preparation package includes practice tests, which will help simulate real testing conditions, study guides, tips, and answer explanations. Start practicing and preparing with JobTestPrep today.
- Applying Information
- Reading Comprehension
- Written Communication
- Basic Arithmetic
- 3 different study guides
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Immediate access, practice 24/7
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep