The test consists of three different question types:
- Understanding and Interpreting Written Materials - These questions assess how well you understand written material. In this section, you will be presented with a passage followed by questions that must be answered based on the information presented.
- Applying Written Information - These questions test your ability to understand and apply written rules and regulations in different settings.
- Public Contact Principles and Practices - These questions exam interaction with other people, and the ability to gather and present information. This section will also test your ability to provide effective customer service in a polite and professional manner.
Prepare with JobTestPrep
Our goal is to help you pass the civil service Motor Vehicle License Examiner test. Therefore, we simulated the types of question you will encounter on the civil service Motor Vehicle License Examiner test. Our preparation pack provides excellent practice for you to master the subjects such as understanding and interpreting written material, public contact principles and practices, and applying written information.
- 19 Understanding and interpreting written material tests
- 5 Applying written information tests
- 8 Thinking skills tests
- 3 Public contact principles and practices tests
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep