The Prove It Excel Power User Test, provided by Kenexa, is one of the most common Excel assessment tests used in the hiring process. This test enables employers to carefully assess a candidate’s Microsoft Excel skills, as well as to decide if he or she is qualified for the offered position. It goes without saying that completing these tests successfully is necessary, and that the higher your score is, the greater your chances of getting hired.
Using software by one of the world's leading Excel assessment providers, we have compiled practice tests similar to those used by employers during the pre-employment selection process. The questions on JobTestPrep’s tests have been carefully selected to cover the major topics that appear on the Prove It Excel Power User Test.
- After purchase, you will be directed to fill out a form on your personal page.
- Once filled, an access code will be sent to you within 24 hours.
- You will then have to download the Excel training software to your computer.
- Once the download is complete, you can start practicing.
- Please make sure your computer follows these system requirements.
Note that there are no refunds once the access code has been used, so make sure you have Excel 2016 installed on your computer before using it.
Two practice modes are available for you to practice with.
- Testing: Two full-length tests are offered, with 25 prompts each. Time is limited, explanations are not provided during the test, and feedback is given only at the end.
- Training: This mode allows you to learn through doing. Here you'll find the aforementioned two full-length tests, as well as six additional practice drills divided by topic. Time is not limited and you can access the explanations at any point. Additionally, you receive feedback after completing each question, so you can go back and try it again.
- Make sure you have Microsoft Excel 2016 installed on your computer
- Windows version: Vista Service Pack 2 / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
- Adobe Flash Player 10 or newer
- High-speed internet connection
- Not MAC-compatible
- Q: Will I be able to use the preparation kit again if I need it in the future?
A: Yes. Once you have purchased the kit, it is available for one year or up to 100 uses (whichever comes first).
- Q: Is it necessary for me to have Excel 2016?
A: Yes. You can only practice for these tests with the version of Excel already on your computer.
- Q: Can I practice online?
A: No. You have to install the software in order to practice.
- Q: What if I don't have Excel 2016?
A: We currently also offer Excel 2010 and Excel 2013 PrepPacks™.
- Q: Will it work with my Mac?
A: No. The system requires Microsoft Windows.
- A downloadable Excel training software
- Two full-length Excel assessment tests (25 question each)
- 180 additional Excel practice questions by topic
- Free Microsoft Power Point practice
- Detailed explanations for each question
- Smart score reports
- Up to 100 uses for a whole year
- Realistic & interactive – simulates the actual test
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep