Assessment Tests For Clerical Positions
Applying for a clerical position such as administrative assistant, secretary, or other office job? Many employers require potential employees to take an aptitude test, and will only consider candidates who receive a high score on these tests.Want to get the job you desire?Start practicing today for your best chance of getting hired.
Ace The Clerical Aptitude Test!Many employers want to know ahead of time that they are hiring qualified people for clerical positions. After all, those in clerical positions are often the first face of the company, and thus their success is of crucial importance for the overall success of the organization. Learn more about the clerical aptitude tests you will likely see for the specific position you want, and start practicing for the test today for your best chance of success.
Clerical Positions That Require An Aptitude TestBelow are positions that usually require an aptitude test. Click on each position to find out more about the position and to get the practice pack for each one.
SecretaryTypistSenior Level ClericalPolice Operations AideLegal AssistantRevenue Compliance OfficerKeyboarding SpecialistOffice SupportSenior Keyboard Specialist Entry-Level ClericalSenior Data Entry Operator
Clerical Tests By CompanyAlthough each employer may give his or her own aptitude test, there are also branded clerical tests that are trusted to fairly measure an applicant's skills. These tests include:
Civil Service Clerical Aptitude Test Criteria Basic Skills Test (CBST)Clerical Aptitude Test
Clerical Position Test Prep
If you feel that your clerical skills are not up to par, now is the time to improve them. Many employers will stop your application process if you do not get a good enough score on the aptitude test. JobTestPrep offers online clerical practice packs which were carefully compiled to refine your knowledge and skills and give you a comprehensive understanding of the test questions. Each pack includes:
- Completely online and interactive questions. No downloads, no ebooks, no headaches!
- Clear answers and explanations for each question
- A personalized score report, highlighting your score, areas needing improvement, and question-by-question analysis
- The Complete Clerical Test Guide-The comprehensive guide to successfully understanding the sections on the clerical test, including study guides for customer service questions, clerical abilities questions,math skills questions, and more.
- Helpful customer service
- Hundreds of sample test questions
Back to top