The Toll Collector Exam contains five different question types:
- Arithmetic - perform basic arithmetic functions quickly and accurately.
- Written Expression & Grammar - questions that require you to properly structure sentences and paragraphs in order to clearly express yourself in writing.
- Reading Comprehension - these questions assess how well you understand written material. In this section you will be presented with a passage followed by questions that must be answered based on the information presented.
- Providing Good Customer Service - In these questions you will have to demonstrate your customer service qualities. Questions will relate to: understanding and responding to customers with diverse needs and perspectives, levels of familiarity with agency operations, and acting in a way that both serves the customer and reflects well on your agency.
- Cashiering Principles and Practices - This section evaluates the comprehension of proper cashiering practices, terminology, and cashiering issues pertaining to currency, checks etc.
Prepare for the Toll Collector Exam
The best way to prepare for the toll collector exam is to familiarize yourself with the types of questions you will be asked and practice as much as possible. This pack contains practice tests on all of the different question types; each question is accompanied by a detailed explanation to help you learn from your mistakes and provide useful solving tips and strategies.
Watch to Learn More About the Civil Service Preparation Packs
- 44 Practice tests, including:
- 7 Arithmetic tests
- 5 Providing good customer service tests
- 15 Reading Comprehension tests
- 11 Written Expression & Grammar tests
- 6 Cashiering principles and practices tests
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Immediate access, practice 24/7
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep