This exam tests the following 5 skills:
- Arithmetic Reasoning - math word problems in which you will need to figure out and implement the correct method to solve a math problem presented in the form of a story.
- Preparing Written Material - questions that require you to properly structure sentences and paragraphs in order to clearly express yourself in writing.
- Understanding & Interpreting Written Material - these questions assess how well you understand written material. In this section you will be presented with a passage followed by questions that must be answered based on the information presented.
- Evaluating Conclusions In Light of Known Facts - you will need to determine whether, according to a given passage, a statement is true, false, or it is impossible to say.
- Interviewing - these questions test for the practices used in obtaining information through structured conversations.
How to Prepare for the Tax Compliance Representative Test
The best way to prepare for this exam is to familiarize yourself with the types of questions you will be asked and practice as much as possible. This pack includes practice tests for all of the cognitive abilities sections, however it does include any preparation for the Interviewing questions. Each question is accompanied by a detailed solution to help you learn from your mistakes and reinforce your strengths. Good luck.
- Practice tests covering all subjects covered, including:
- 6 Arithmetic Reasoning tests
- 6 Evaluating Conclusions in Light of Known Facts tests
- 11 Preparing Written Material tests
- 15 Understanding and Interpreting Written Material tests
- 3 different study guides
- Score reports, detailed explanations & solving tips
- Immediate Access, practice 24/7
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep