The test contains questions in the following 5 areas:
- Evaluating Conclusions in Light of Known Facts - In this section you need to determine whether a statement follows or doesn't follow, based on the information provided to you.
- Preparing Written Material - Questions that require you to properly structure sentences and paragraphs in order to clearly express yourself in writing.
- Understanding and Interpreting Tabular Material - These questions test your ability to understand and analyze data presented in tabular form.
- Understanding and Interpreting Written Materials - These questions assess how well you understand written material. In this section, you will be presented with a passage followed by questions that must be answered based on the information presented.
- Budgeting - These questions assess your knowledge of the principles and practices involved in governmental budgeting.
Practice with JobTestPrep
We have reviewed the real Budget Analyst test questions in order to give you the best preparation possible. We provide you with many types of questions in order for you to feel comfortable while taking the civil service Budget Analyst exam. Our preparation pack provides excellent practice for you to master the various test subjects. Prepare with our practice pack for the ultimate preparation experience.
- 19 Understanding and interpreting written material tests
- 13 Understanding and interpreting tabular material tests
- 3 Evaluating conclusions in lights of known facts tests
- 15 Preparing written material tests
- Study Guide
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep