You will encounter the following subject on the accounting assistant exam:
- Accounting Terms - These questions assess your knowledge of accounting basic terms and concepts.
Accounting Problems - These questions assess your ability to apply principles and practices of financial record keeping, and to understand the general ledger.
- Arithmetic - Perform basic arithmetic functions quickly and accurately.
- Mathematical Reasoning - Math word problems in which you will need to figure out and implement the correct method to solve a math problem presented in the form of a story.
- Arithmetic with a Calculator - These questions test your ability to perform basic arithmetic functions on a calculator and may ask you to calculate percentages and averages.
- Understanding and Interpreting Tabular Material - These questions test your ability to understand and analyze data presented in tabular form.
- Record Keeping - These questions require you to read and interpret information in graphs,tables and other formats to keep records.
Prepare with JobTestPrep
JobTestPrep offers customized practice packs in order to ensure that you enter into your accounting assistant exam prepared. Start preparing and practicing today.
- 10 Accounting tests
- 20 numerical practice tests - Tables & Graphs, Word-Math Problems, Working with a Calculator, Basic Arithmetic
- 4 different study guides
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep