The civil service account technician exam consists of the following subjects:
- Written Expression - Questions that require you to properly structure sentences and paragraphs in order to clearly express yourself in writing.
- Reading Comprehension - These questions assess how well you understand written material. In this section you will be presented with a passage followed by questions that must be answered based on the information presented.
- Understanding and Interpreting Tabular Material - These questions test your ability to understand and analyze data presented in tabular form.
- Situational Judgement - These questions test for knowledge of practices employed in planning, organizing, and controlling the activities of a work unit toward obtaining certain objectives.
- Office Practices and Procedures - You may also be tested on office practices and procedures as it relates to your position and the specific state you applying to. Currently JobTestPrep does not have this section in the Preparation Pack.
Prepare with JobTestPrep
In order to not simply succeed, but excel and impress your employer it is best to prepare for the exam. Assessment tests tend to be stored for review before future promotion so start off putting your best foot forward by preparing with JobTestPrep.
- 10 Accounting tests
- 26 Clerical Abilities tests
- 5 Office Practices and Procedures tests
- 20 Verbal Reasoning tests
- 20 More numerical practice tests - Tables & Graphs, Word-Math Problems, Working with a Calculator, Basic Arithmetic
- 5 Logical Reasoning tests
- 5 Situational Judgment Tests
- 6 different study guides
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep