The Office Assistant II exam contains questions in:
- Vocabulary/Grammar/Usage/Punctuation - These questions test your knowledge of English grammar, vocabulary, and ability to spell words correctly.
- Name and Number Checking - These questions test your attention to detail and ability to notice small differences between different sets of information.
- Keyboarding Practices - These questions assess your skills in preferred practices such as letter format, capitalization, plurals, word division, word and figure style for numbers, and common proofreading marks, in addition to proofreading exercises.
- Alphabetizing & Numerical Ordering - These questions assess your ability to file documents in correct alphabetical order.
- Office Record Keeping - These questions require you to read and interpret information in graphs, tables, and other formats to keep records.
- Basic Math - These questions assess your ability to perform basic arithmetic functions quickly and accurately.
- Understanding and Interpreting Written Material - These questions assess how well you understand written material. In this section you will be presented with a passage followed by questions that must be answered based on the information presented.
- Office Practices - These questions assess your ability to handle situations you may encounter on your work, as well as knowledge of efficient and effective methods used to accomplish office tasks, and of making procedural decisions and recommendations which contribute to a well-managed office.
- Public Contact Principles and Practices - These questions exam interaction with other people, and the ability to gather and present information. This section will also test your ability to provide effective customer service in a polite and professional manner.
- Interviewing - These questions assess your knowledge of the principles and practices employed in obtaining information through structured conversations and your skills in solving problems that may arise during an interview.
- Supervision – These questions assess your knowledge, behavioral tendencies, and attitudes towards supervisory practices which includes: planning, organizing, and supervising a team of workers.
Prepare for the Office Assistant II Exam
Although the subjects covered on the test are familiar to most, the strategies to solving questions quickly and accurately are not. These questions tests one's knowledge, while the time pressure and high stakes of this exam test one's time management skills and ability to perform under pressure. Our preparation package provides excellent practice material for the test. This package will assist you in acquiring all of the necessary knowledge and skills to succeed, and the simulated practice tests will help you learn how to pace yourself and solve questions efficiently.
- 15 Usage, punctuation, & grammar tests
- 5 Supervision tests
- 7 Name and Number Checking tests
- 8 Detecting Errors tests
- 3 Public contact principles and practices tests
- 3 Alphabetizing tests
- 6 Office Practices tests
- 5 Record Keeping tests
- 3 Keyboarding practices tests
- 2 Vocabulary tests
- 13 Basic Math tests
- 19 Understanding and Interpreting Written Material tests
- Different study guides
- Realistic typing test simulations for a variety of texts
- Score reports, detailed explanations & solving tips
- Immediate access, practice 24/7
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep