Microsoft Office (Excel & Word) assessments provided by Kenexa Prove It are used by many hiring companies in their employee selection processes. These tests allow employers to carefully assess whether you have the necessary Microsoft Office skills required by the position. Scoring low on one of these tests will likely hinder your chances of getting hired. Thus, it is imperative to prepare in order to do well. Our PrepPack™ allows you to prepare in a test-like environment so that you can practice the necessary skills while also building confidence for the test.
How to Use Our PrepPack™
Our practice tests are based on software developed by of one of the world's leading Microsoft Office assessment tests providers. JobTestPrep offers you the opportunity to prepare with Microsoft Office-style tests used by employers during the job selection processes. Start preparing by following these steps:
- Within 24 hours from purchase, you will receive a username and password.
- You can then download the Microsoft Office training software to your computer.
- Once the download is complete, you can start practicing.
- Please make sure your computer follows these system requirements.
*Note that there are no refunds once the access code has been used.
Our PrepPack™ offers two distinct practice modes:
- Testing: In this mode, you'll face four full-length tests, two for each software, with 25 questions each. Time is limited, explanations will not be accessible while completing the tests, and question feedback is only given at the end.
- Training: This mode enables you to learn as you answer the questions. You'll have access to the same four full-length tests, as well as additional practice drills by topic. There is no time limit, you can access the answer explanations at any point, and feedback is provided immediately after each question.
- Make sure you have Microsoft Office 2016 installed on your computer.
- Windows version: Vista Service Pack 2, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
- Adobe Flash Player 10 or newer.
- High-speed internet connection.
- The software is not compatible with a Mac.
- Q: Will I be able to use the PrepPack™ again if I need it in the future?
A: Yes. Once you have purchased the PrepPack™, it is available for one year or up to 100 uses (whichever comes first).
- Q: Is it necessary for me to have Office 2016?
A: Yes. You can only practice for these tests if you have Microsoft Office 2016 installed on your computer.
- Q: What if I don't have Microsoft Office 2016 installed on my computer?
A: We currently offer Microsoft Office 2010 and Office 2013 PrepPacks™ as well.
- Q: Can I practice online?
A: No. The software must be installed in order to practice.
- Q: Will the PrepPack™ work with Mac?
A: No. The system requires Microsoft Windows.
Prepare for Kenexa Power Office Combo
Your results on the Microsoft Office test may be the deciding factor in whether you get the job or not, so it is important to do well. Prepare for each assessment with JobTestPrep's Office Combo PrepPack™ so you can ace your tests and get the job you want.
Microsoft, Kenexa, Kenexa Prove It and other trademarks are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of the trademark holders are affiliated with JobTestPrep or this website.
- Downloadable Microsoft Office training software
- Two Excel style full-length tests
- Two Word Power User style full-length tests
- Over 300 additional practice questions by topic
- Detailed explanation for each question
- Smart score reports
- Up to 100 uses for a whole year
- Realistic and interactive – simulates the actual test
- Realistic typing test simulations for a variety of texts
- Secure payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep
- Practice 24/7