We have partnered with one of the world's leading Excel assessment providers, giving you the opportunity to practice the same tests employers use in the pre-employment selection process.
- After purchase, you will be directed to fill out a form on your personal page.
- Once filled, an access code will be sent to you within 24 hours.
- You will then have to download the Excel training software to your computer.
- Once the download is complete, you can start practicing.
- Please make sure your computer follows these system requirements.
Note that there are no refunds once the access code has been used.
There are two practice modes you can use
- Testing: Here you'll find two full-length tests with 25 prompts each. Time is limited, no explanations are provided during the test, and there is no immediate feedback after each question.
- Training: This mode will allow you to "learn while doing." Here you'll find the two aforementioned full-length tests, as well as five additional practice drills divided by topic. Unlike "test" mode, time is not limited and you are allowed to access full explanations at any point during the test. You will also get instant feedback after every question.
- Make sure you have Microsoft Excel 2010 installed on your computer
- Windows version: Vista Service Pack 2 / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
- Adobe Flash Player 10 or newer
- INTERNET: High-speed internet connection
Note that there are no refunds once the access code has been used, so make sure you have Excel 2010 installed on your computer before using it.
- Q: Will I be able to use the preparation kit again if I need it in the future?
A: Yes. Once you have purchased the kit, it is available for one year or 100 uses (whichever comes first).
- Q: Is it necessary for me to have Excel 2010?
A: Yes. You can only practice for these tests with the version of Excel already on your computer. Therefore, you should have the version needed for the test available before you start preparing.
- Q: Can I practice online?
A: No. You must install the software in order to practice.
- Q: What if I don't have Excel 2010?
A: We currently also offer Excel 2013 and Excel 2016 PrepPacks™.
- Q: Will the preparation kit work with MAC?
A: No. The system requires Microsoft Windows.
Prepare for Success
Your Excel test can be the deciding factor in whether you get the job or not, and it is imperative that you do well on it. Prepare for each assessment with JobTestPrep's Excel preparation package which includes practice tests, answer explanations, test information, and more. Start preparing and practicing today and ensure your success.
Preparation package includes:
- A downloadable Excel training software
- Two full-length Excel assessment tests (25 questions each)
- 180 additional excel practice questions by topic
- Detailed explanation per question
- Smart score reports
- Up to 100 uses for a whole year
- Realistic & interactive – simulates the actual test
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep
- Please refer to system requirements