We have partnered with one of the world's leading Microsoft Word assessment providers, giving you an opportunity to practice the same tests that employers use in pre-employment selection processes.
- After purchase, you will be directed to fill out a form on your personal page.
- Once filled, an access code will be sent to you within 24 hours.
- You will then have to download the Excel training software to your computer.
- Once the download is complete, you can start practicing.
- Please make sure your computer follows these system requirements.
Notice that there are no refunds once the access code has been used.
There are two practice modes you can use
- Testing: here you'll find 2 full-length tests, 25 prompts each. Time is limited, no explanations provided during the test, and there is no immediate feedback after each question.
- Training: this mode will allow you to "learn while doing" .here you'll find both the 2 full tests mentioned, as well as 5 additional practice drills divided by topic. Unlike "test" mode, Time is not limited, you are allowed to access full explanation at each point and you will get instant feedback after every question.
- Make sure you have Microsoft Word 2010 installed on your computer.
- Windows version: Vista Service Pack 2 / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10.
- Adobe Flash Player 10 or newer.
- INTERNET: High-speed internet connection.
Note that there are no refunds once the access code has been used, so make sure you have Microsoft Word 2010 installed on your computer before using it.
- Q: Will I be able to use the preparation pack again if I need it in future?
A: Yes, once you have purchased the kit, it is available for 1 year or 100 uses (whichever comes first).
- Q: Is there a practice pack for Microsoft Excel?
A: Yes, we also have Excel and Excel+Word combo PrepPacks™. Click here.
- Q: Is it necessary for me to have Microsoft Word 2010?
A: Yes, you can only practice for these tests through the version of Word already on your computer. Therefore, you should have the version needed for the test available before you start preparing.
- Q: Can I practice online?
A: No. you have to install the Software in order to practice.
- Q: What if I don't have Microsoft Word 2010?
A: We currently also offer Word 2013 and Word 2016 PrepPacks™.
- Q: Will it work with MAC?
A: No. the System requires Microsoft Windows.
Prepare for Success
Ready to succeed on the test? Prepare with JobTestPrep's focused practice package for your best chance at success. Prepare to ace the test and start practicing now.
Preparation package includes:
- A downloadable Word training software
- Two full-length Word assessment tests (25 questions each)
- 160 additional Word practice questions by topic
- Detailed explanation per question
- Smart score reports
- Up to 100 uses for a whole year
- Realistic & interactive – simulates the actual test
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep
- Please refer to system requirements