In collaboration with one of the largest Microsoft assessment tools providers, we have created practice tests similar to those employed in the selection process for many positions.
- After purchase, you will be directed to fill out a form on your personal page.
- Once filled, an access code will be sent to you within 24 hours.
- You will then have to download the Word training software to your computer.
- Once the download is complete, you can start practicing.
- Please make sure your computer follows these system requirements.
Refunds are not available after the access code has been used, so make sure you have the corresponding version of Microsoft Word installed before using the code.
The software features two practice modes
- Testing: This mode includes two full-length tests with 25 questions each. Time is limited, explanations are not provided during the test, and question feedback is only available at the end of the test.
- Training: This mode includes the same two tests, as well as five additional practice drills divided by topic. Unlike testing mode, there is no time limit, you can access the explanations at any point, and feedback is provided instantly after each question.
- Make sure you have Microsoft Word 2016 installed on your computer.
- Windows version: Vista Service Pack 2 / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10.
- Adobe Flash Player 10 or newer.
- INTERNET: High-speed internet connection.
- The software is not compatible with Mac.
Note that a refund is not possible once the access code has been redeemed. Please make sure you have Microsoft Word 2016 installed on your computer before using the code.
- Q: Will I be able to use the preparation pack again if I need it in future?
A: Yes. Once you have purchased the kit, it is available for 1 year or up to 100 uses (whichever comes first).
- Q: Is there a practice pack for Microsoft Excel?
A: Yes. Excel and Excel+Word combo PrepPacks™ are available here.
- Q: Is it necessary Microsoft Word 2016 be installed on my computer?
A: Yes. You can only practice for these tests through the version of Microsoft Word already on your computer. Therefore, you should have the version needed for the test available before you start preparing.
- Q: Can I practice online?
A: No. No you must install the software in order to practice.
- Q: What if I don't have Microsoft Word 2016?
A: We currently also offer Microsoft Word 2010 and Word 2013 PrepPacks™ as well.
- Q: Will the software work with my Mac?
A: No. the software requires Microsoft Windows.
- A downloadable Microsoft Word training software
- Two full-length Power User practice tests
- 169 additional practice questions by topic
- Detailed explanations per question
- Smart score reports
- Up to 100 uses a whole year
- Realistic & interactive – simulates the actual test
- Expert project practice
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep
- Access online, practice 24/7
- Please refer to system requirements
Kenexa, Kenexa Prove It, Microsoft and other trademarks are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of the trademark holders are affiliated with JobTestPrep or this website.