The test contains questions in the following areas:
- Office Record Keeping - These questions require you to read and interpret information in graphs, tables, and other formats to keep records.
- Clerical Operations with Letters and Numbers - These questions test your attention to detail and require you to analyze data down to the letters and numbers of which it is made.
- Name and Number Checking - These questions test your attention to detail and ability to notice small differences between different sets of information.
- Public Contact Principles and Practices - These questions exam interaction with other people, and the ability to gather and present information. This section will also test your ability to provide effective customer service in a polite and professional manner.
Prepare with JobTestPrep
We have reviewed the Building Inspector Trainee test questions in order to give you the best preparation. We provide you with many types of questions in order for you to feel comfortable with taking the civil service Building Inspector Trainee exam. Our preparation pack provides excellent practice for you to master subjects such as clerical operations with letters and numbers, public contact principles and practices, name and number checking, and office record keeping. Practice with our preparation pack for the ultimate preparation experience.
- 3 Clerical operations with letters and numbers tests
- 3 Name and number checking tests
- 12 Detecting errors tests
- 5 Understanding and interpreting written material tests
- 3 Public contact principles and practices tests
- Score reports, detailed explanations & solving tips
- Immediate Access, Practice 24/7
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep