The Office Clerk III exam tests the following 4 areas:
- Spelling - These questions test your ability to spell words correctly.
- Grammar/Usage/Punctuation - These questions test your knowledge of English grammar, vocabulary, and ability to spell words correctly.
- Office Record Keeping - These questions require you to read and interpret information in graphs, tables, and other formats to keep records.
- Keyboarding Practices - These questions assess your skills in preferred practices such as letter format, capitalization, plurals, word division, word and figure style for numbers, and common proofreading marks, in addition to proofreading exercises.
Prepare for the Office Clerk III Exam
Purchase the civil service Office Clerk III test preparation package and start practicing right away. Prepare with practice tests, study guides, tips, and answer explanations. Start practicing for the civil service Office Clerk III exam today.
- 2 Spelling tests
- 15 Grammar, usage, punctuation tests
- 5 Office record keeping tests
- 3 Keyboarding practices tests
- Score Reports, detailed explanations & solving tips
- Immediate access, practice 24/7
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep