The FPSI Police test contains two subtests. You will be allotted 3 hours to complete the written test.
- Writing Ability: This subtest contains 44 items. You will be tested on your ability to correct wording, grammar, spelling, punctuation as well as ease of understanding.
- Human Relations: This subtest contains 58 items. It will test you ability to work under stressful conditions, integrity, ethics, decision-making, self-control, the ability to maintain confidentiality, interpersonal skills, teamwork, ability to follow rules, demonstrating respect for others
Please note that while we do not provide an exact test simulation, our PrepPack™ is customized in a way that provides excellent comprehensive practice for every type of question that may appear on the actual test. Using our practice resources and study guides will significantly improve your chances of acing the test and securing your place at the top of the eligibility list.
- Two personality tests & study guide
- Over 300 Writing Ability practice questions & answers
- Punctuation, Grammar and Spelling practices
- Synonyms and Antonyms practice
- Paragraph Arrangement
- Analogy drills
- Police Situational Judgement test practice
- Sentence Completion, Restatements and Written Expression drills
- Comprehensive explanations and solving tips for all questions
- Immediate online access, Practice 24/7
- Secured payment
- Money-back guarantee- see terms and conditions