Human Services Specialist Exam Content
The test contains questions in the following 5 areas:
- Reading Comprehension - These questions assess how well you understand written material. In this section, you will be presented with a passage followed by questions that must be answered based on the information presented.
- Number Facility - Perform basic arithmetic functions quickly and accurately.
- Arithmetic With a Calculator - These questions test your ability to perform basic arithmetic functions on a calculator and may ask you to calculate percentages and averages.
- Understanding and Interpreting Tabular Material – These questions test your ability to understand and analyze data presented in tabular form.
- Mathematical Reasoning - Math word problems in which you will need to figure out and implement the correct method to solve a math problem presented in the form of a story.
- Charts and Graphs - These questions require you to read and interpret information in graphs, tables, and other formats to keep records.
Prepare with JobTestPrep
JobTestPrep made this preparation pack in order to increase your chances to get the position you want. The civil service Human Services Specialist exam preparation pack will be accessible 24/7. In addition, our pack provides a variety of practices accompanied with detailed explanations to help you improve.
- 19 Reading Comprehension tests
- 25 All Math tests
- 5 Charts and Graphs tests
- Score Reports, detailed explanations & solving tips
- Immediate Access, Practice 24/7
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep