There are three different types of questions found on the Public Health Technician I Test:
- Arithmetic Reasoning - You will be given math word problems in which you will need to figure out and implement the correct method to solve a math problem presented in the form of a story.
- Understanding and Interpreting Written Material - These questions assess how well you understand written material. In this section, you will be presented with a passage followed by questions that must be answered based on the information presented.
- Principles of Biology, Chemistry, and General Science - These questions will assess your basic knowledge of the physical world around you and the scientific laws that govern it.
Public Health Technician I Exam Preparation
The best way to prepare for this exam is to familiarize yourself with the test content and prepare as much as possible. The practice tests in this pack provides excellent practice for the Arithmetic Reasoning and Understanding and Interpreting Written Material questions. Each question is accompanied by a thorough explanation to help you learn from your mistakes and give you useful solving strategies and tips.
- 7 Arithmetic Reasoning tests
- 19 Understanding and Interpreting Written Material tests
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Immediate access, practice 24/7
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep