There are four different question types found on the Clerk Typist I Exam:
- Spelling - tests your ability to spell words correctly.
- Alphabetizing - assesses your ability to file documents in correct alphabetical order.
- Record Keeping - requires you to read and interpret information in graphs,tables and other formats to keep records.
- Clerical Operations with Letters and Numbers - tests your attention to detail and require you to analyze data down to the letters and numbers of which it is made.
Prepare for the Civil Service Typist I Exam
Although the subjects tested on this exam are familiar to many, the question format and solving strategies are not. Familiarizing yourself with the question types and learning how to approach them in the most efficient way will give you a big leg up on test day. The practice tests in this preparation package were created by our team of experts to follow the style of the real exam to provide you with optimum preparation. Start practicing with JobTestPrep today.
- Record Keeping
- Clerical Operations with Letters and Numbers
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Realistic typing test simulations for a variety of texts
- Immediate access, practice 24/7
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep