Plan Ahead for the RONA Employment Process
If you wish to begin the RONA recruitment and hiring process but aren’t sure where to begin, just follow these step-by-step instructions:
- RONA Online Application: The RONA application process can either be done in-person, through an employee referral or by filling out the RONA online application form which must include your resume and background information.
- RONA Telephone Interview: After completing the RONA application online you will receive a screening phone interview and will also schedule a formal interview.
- RONA Interview: The interview stage may consist of a number of interviews, either with a department/store manager or a supervisor. You may also go through a background check.
- RONA Assessment Tests: An essential part of the RONA recruitment process are the tests which are administered to job candidates during their assessment period.
RONA Aptitude Tests
Aptitude tests require quick thinking and exact attention to detail. Since the RONA recruitment process may require pre-employment entrance exams, it is important to practice for them in advance so as not jeopardize your chances of success. Aptitude tests were designed in order to conduct a precise assessment of candidates’ personalities, abilities, and knowledge base. We also offer the personality and situational judgment test practice material so you can prepare for your evaluations and show you are a true fit for the position.
RONA Interview Process
Often times, companies prefer not to base their hiring decisions on job applicants’ resume and answers, but also on their poise, confidence, and skill set. For this reason, it is important to come to your interview fully prepared and at ease.
Examples of possible RONA interview questions
- What would you do if a client requests a specific product which is out of stock?
- Describe a time when you did not agree with your manager. What did you do to convince your manager of your point of view and what was the final outcome?
- Describe a time where you went above and beyond customer expectations.
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
RONA, Microsoft, and other trademarks are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of the trademark holders is affiliated with JobTestPrep or this website.