JobTestPrep can prepare you for the hiring process and online assessment tests when applying for a job at Kforce. Our practice tests, study guides, and answer explanations will give you an advantage over the other candidates.
Hiring Process at Kforce
The Kforce hiring and recruiting process consists of the following steps:
- Online application
- Phone interview
- Assessment tests
- In-person interview
Kforce Assessment Tests
One of the steps in the hiring process at Kforce is pre-employment assessment tests. Kforce utilizes a variety of the Kenexa Prove It tests, but the ones you encounter are dependent upon the job for which you’re applying. Therefore, you may be required to take some or all of the listed exams.
- Excel- The Prove It Excel Power User Test, provided by Kenexa, is one of the most common Excel assessment tests used in the hiring process. This test enables employers to carefully assess a candidate’s Microsoft Excel skills, as well as to decide if he or she is qualified for the offered position. The Power User Excel Test is untimed and contains 25 questions. On this test, approximately 10 of the questions are basic, five are intermediate and 10 are at the advanced level.
- Word - The Kenexa Prove It Microsoft Word Power User test is an assessment usually taken during the job recruitment process, and is used to measure your capability to complete various tasks on Microsoft Word, such as mail merges, advanced formatting, and using templates and tables. The test is entirely interactive, attempting to simulate how Word is used in the workplace.
- Typing skills - Typing tests are used to measure how quickly and accurately you can type in a given amount of time.
- Data entry skills - Data entry tests are used to evaluate your cross referencing, attention to detail, and accuracy skills.
- Accounting skills - Accounting tests measure your proficiency in the field.
Kforce Interview Questions
Whether it’s a phone or in-person interview, JobTestPrep can help you prepare. Our Interview PrepPack™ contains hundreds of interview questions, tailored for specific job positions. Gain the edge over the competition and ensure a successful interview.
Some of the Kforce interview questions you may encounter are as follows:
- Have you done recruiting before?
- How would a manager describe you?
- How would a friend or coworker describe you?
- What are some negative qualities you possess?
- Do you have reliable transportation?
- Is the graveyard shift going to be an issue?
- What is the earliest you could come into work?
- Tell us a little about what your Linux setup looks like at home?
- What would you like to see out of a boss or manager?
Job Opportunities at Kforce
Kforce is currently hiring in the following fields. However, be sure to visit their website for the most up-to-date job information and vacancy list.
Kforce, headquartered in Tampa, Florida, was founded in 1962. It is a professional staffing service that employs over 2,000 people across 60 locations in the United States. Kforce provides temporary and permanent replacements in the areas of finance, accounting, and technology for both the public and government sectors. Whether you’re applying for an entry-level position or a management position, JobTestPrep can help you prepare for the recruitment process at Kforce.
Kforce, Kenexa and other trademarks are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of the trademark holders are affiliated with JobTestPrep or this website.
- A downloadable Office training software
- Two Excel + two Word Power User full-length practice tests
- Over 300 additional practice questions by topic
- Up to 100 uses for a whole year
- Realistic & interactive – simulates the actual test
- Eight full-length Kenexa Prove It Accounting–style tests
- Realistic typing test simulations for a variety of texts
- Realistic data entry test simulations for a variety of examples
- Comprehensive explanations and solving tips
- Score reports
- Secure payment
- Immediate online access
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep