We have partnered with one of the world's leading excel assessment providers, giving you an opportunity to practice the same tests that employers use in pre-employment selection processes.
- After purchase, you will be directed to fill out a form on your personal page.
- Once filled, an access code will be sent to you within 24 hours.
- You will then have to download the Excel training software to your computer.
- Once the download is complete, you can start practicing.
- Please make sure your computer follows these system requirements.
Note that there are no refunds once the access code has been used, so make sure you have Excel 2013 installed on your computer before using it.
There are two practice modes you can use
- Testing: Here you'll find two full length tests, 25 prompts each. Time is limited, no explanations provided during the test, and there is no immediate feedback after each question.
- Training: This mode will allow you to "learn while doing". Here you'll find both the two full tests mentioned, as well as 6 additional practice drills divided by topic. Unlike "testing" mode, time is not limited, you are allowed to access full explanation at each point and you will get instant feedback after every question.
- Make sure you have Microsoft Excel 2013 installed on your computer
- Windows version: Vista Service Pack 2 / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
- Adobe Flash Player 10 or newer.
- INTERNET: High-speed internet connection.
- NOT MAC compatible.
- Q: Will I be able to use the preparation kit again if I need it in future?
A: Yes, once you have purchased the kit, it is available for one year or up to 100 uses (whichever comes first).
- Q: Is it necessary for me to have Excel 2013?
A: Yes, you can only practice for these tests through the version of Excel already on your computer. Therefore, you should have the version needed for the test available before you start preparing.
- Q: Can I practice online?
A: No. you have to install the Software in order to practice.
- Q: What if I don't have Excel 2013?
A: We currently offer an Excel 2010 and Excel 2016 PrepPacks™ as well.
- Q: Will it work with MAC?
A: No. the System requires Microsoft Windows.
- A downloadable Excel training software
- Two Excel Power User style practice tests
- 180 additional Excel practice questions by topic
- Detailed explanation per question
- Smart score reports
- Up to 100 uses for a whole year
- Realistic & interactive – simulates the actual test
- New - Also includes Expert project practice
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep
- Access online, practice 24/7
- Please refer to system requirements
IBM, Kenexa, Kenexa Prove It and other trademarks are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of the trademark holders are affiliated with JobTestPrep or this website.