Prepare for Extendicare Employment Process
- Application Process: Regardless of the role you are interested in assuming with Extendicare, you will need to first submit your application. After choosing a position on the Extendicare website you will need to follow the instructions you are presented with in order to submit your resume and apply.
- First Interview If your previous work experience and skills detailed on your resume match those desired for the position you have applied to, the hiring manager will contact you. The initial interview is often used for further screening regarding the information on your resume.
- Assessment Tests: The assessments and aptitude tests you will be required to take will depend on the role you have decided to take up within the company and could be a major deciding factor for the hiring manager.
- Final Interviews Most final interviews will be held in-person with one or more supervisors.
Extendicare Aptitude Tests
The most common assessments you will face when going through the Extendicare recruitment process are behavioral and personality tests. These tests have the ability to measure not only your workplace persona but also your ability to handle certain situations.
It is important to brush up on the structure of these tests and how they are evaluated to give yourself the best chance at being offered the position you have applied for. Our in-depth PrepPacks™ include a variety of tests often included during the hiring process, as well as tips and advice for passing your Extendicare interviews.
Extendicare Interview Process
During your phone interview, you will mainly be asked questions regarding your previous experience and availability. The face-to-face interviews are a better way to get to know you, your knowledge of the industry, as well as your working style.
Here are just a few examples of common Extendicare interview questions:
- Are you good at working with people?
- Tell us about a time you had to deal with a challenging client.
- How would you work with a confused resident?
- What are your long-term professional goals?
- Tell us what you know about the role you have applied for.
Extendicare, Microsoft, and other trademarks are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of the trademark holders is affiliated with JobTestPrep or this website.