The subjects you will be tested on are as follows:
- Preparing Written Material - Questions that require you to properly structure sentences and paragraphs in order to clearly express yourself in writing.
- Understanding and Interpreting Written Materials - These questions assess how well you understand written material. In this section, you will be presented with a passage followed by questions that must be answered based on the information presented.
- Educating and Interacting with the Public – In this section, you will be assessed for knowledge of techniques used to interact effectively with individuals or community groups and to represent one's agency or program while maintaining good public relations practices.
- Interviewing - These questions assess your knowledge of the principles and practices employed in obtaining information through structured conversations and your skills in solving problems that may arise during an interview.
Prepare for the Veterans Service Officer Exam
JobTestPrep's civil service Veterans Service Officer preparation package is the best way for you to prepare for the upcoming exam. Our practice exams are available anywhere, anytime, 24/7, as long as you have an internet connection. Although our package doesn't include interviewing exercises, it provides excellent practice material for the rest of the sections which appear on the civil service Veterans Service Officer test. Start practicing and preparing now with JobTestPrep.
- 15 Preparing written material tests
- 19 Understanding and interpreting written material tests
- 5 Educating and interacting with the public tests
- Study guide
- Score reports, detailed explanations & solving tips
- Immediate Access, Practice 24/7
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep