The subjects you will be tested on are as follows:
- Logical Reasoning - These questions assess you ability to critically analyze information, and to apply logical principles in order to get to conclusions about certain facts and assertions. The questions can be presented in various formats and styles.
- Writing Skills for Managers - Questions that require you to properly structure sentences and paragraphs in order to clearly express yourself in writing.
- Understanding and Interpreting Written Materials - These questions assess how well you understand written material. In this section, you will be presented with a passage followed by questions that must be answered based on the information presented.
- Supervising a Project - These questions assess your knowledge, behavioral tendencies, and attitudes towards supervisory practices which includes: planning, organizing, and supervising a team of workers.
- Analyzing Information in Text, Data, Images, or Symbols - This section includes three parts:
- Evaluating Conclusions in Light of Known Facts - In this section you need to determine whether a statement follows or doesn't follow, based on the information provided to you.
- Applying Written Information - These questions test your ability to understand and apply written rules and regulations in different settings.
- Understanding and Interpreting Tabular Material – These questions test your ability to understand and analyze data presented in tabular form.
Prepare with JobTestPrep
JobTestPrep wants you to pass the civil service exam successfully. We created an online preparation pack which includes detailed explanations to ease your journey of attaining the position you want. With JobTestPrep you are able to study anytime, anywhere.
- 21 Analyzing information in text, data, images, or symbols tests
- 7 Logical reasoning tests
- 15 Writing skills for managers tests
- 19 Understanding and interpreting written material tests
- Score reports, detailed explanations, & solving tips
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep