The test contains questions in the following areas:
- Clerical Operations with Letters and Numbers - These questions test your attention to detail and require you to analyze data down to the letters and numbers of which it is made.
- Name and Number Checking - These questions test your attention to detail and ability to notice small differences between different sets of information.
- Office Record Keeping - These questions require you to read and interpret information in graphs, tables, and other formats to keep records.
- Public Contact Principles and Practices - These questions exam interaction with other people, and the ability to gather and present information. This section will also test your ability to provide effective customer service in a polite and professional manner.
Prepare for the Transportation Assistant Exam
With JobTestPrep's preparation package your experience with the civil service Transportation Assistant exam will become much easier. Our preparation package contains practice tests, study guides, answer explanations, tips, and more; all ensure to provide you with a thorough preparation. Start practicing with JobTestPrep today and apply with confidence.
- 3 Clerical operations with letters and numbers tests
- 3 Name and number checking tests
- 12 Detecting errors tests
- 5 Office record keeping tests
- 3 Public contact principles and practices tests
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep