The civil service Traffic Court Clerk test consists of the following subjects:
- Understanding and Interpreting Written Material - These questions assess how well you understand written material. In this section, you will be presented with a passage followed by questions that must be answered based on the information presented.
- Understanding and Applying Court Rules and Procedures - These questions test your ability to understand and apply written rules and regulations in different settings.
- Record Keeping and Organization of Data - These questions require you to read and interpret information in graphs, tables, and other formats to keep records.
- Basic Arithmetic Computations - Perform basic arithmetic functions quickly and accurately.
- Clerical Operations - Various questions that assess your ability to work in a good pace, while maintaining punctuality and attention to detail.
- Topics Included: clerical operations with letters and numbers, alphabetizing/filing, comparing & checking, and coding.
- Proofreading - Identifying writing errors in written materials.
- Traffic Court Terminology.
Prepare for the Traffic Court Clerk Exam
JobTestPrep's Civil Service Traffic Court Clerk preparation package includes practice tests, answer explanations, study guides, tips, and more. However, it does not contain Traffic court terminology section. All of these resources have been compiled to ensure your success. Start preparing with JobTestPrep today and apply with confidence.
- 19 Understanding and interpreting written material tests
- 15 Proofreading tests
- 5 Understanding and applying court rules and procedures tests
- 24 Clerical operations including proofreading tests
- 5 Record keeping tests
- 7 basic arithmetic computations tests
- Study guides
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep