If you're applying for a position as a civil service tax valuation analyst you will come across the following subjects on the exam:
- Arithmetic/Number Facility - perform basic arithmetic functions quickly and accurately.
- Mathematical Reasoning - math word problems in which you will need to figure out and implement the correct method to solve a math problem presented in the form of a story.
- Arithmetic with a Calculator - These questions test your ability to perform basic arithmetic functions on a calculator and may ask you to calculate percentages and averages.
- Understanding and Interpreting Tabular Material - These questions test your ability to understand and analyze data presented in tabular form.
- Accounting Terms - these questions assess your knowledge of accounting basic terms and concepts.
- Accounting Problems - these questions assess your ability to apply principles and practices of financial record keeping, and to understand the general ledger.
- Journal Problems - these questions assess your ability to document specific transactions in the correct journal.
- Following Directions - to solve these questions you will need to properly understand general rules and apply them correctly to given situations.
Prepare with JobTestPrep
If you're planning on taking the civil service tax valuation analyst then it is best to prepare. Just like any exam, preparation is important. JobTestPrep's Civil Tax Valuation Analyst preparation pack includes practice tests and study guides to help prepare you and give you the best practice tools.
- Over 40 different Practice tests including:
- 20 Verbal Reasoning tests
- 20 more numerical practice tests - Tables & Graphs, Word-Math Problems, Working with a Calculator, Basic Arithmetic
- Tabular Reasoning tests
- Logical Reasoning tests
- 4 different study guides
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Note: this pack may not include all materials for higher level supervisory positions
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep