Staff Assistant Exam Content
The test contains questions in the following areas:
- Evaluating Conclusions in Light of Known Facts - In this section you need to determine whether a statement follows or doesn't follow, based on the information provided to you.
- Preparing Written Material - Questions that require you to properly structure sentences and paragraphs in order to clearly express yourself in writing.
- Understanding and Interpreting Tabular Material – These questions test your ability to understand and analyze data presented in tabular form.
- Understanding and Interpreting Written Material - These questions assess how well you understand written material. In this section, you will be presented with a passage followed by questions that must be answered based on the information presented.
Prepare with JobTestPrep
When taking the exam we want you to be as prepared as possible. Therefore, we offer you the ultimate preparation pack for your civil service Staff Assistant exam. We have a variety of exercises in order to increase your chances to get the position you want. Our preparation pack is immediately available and you'll have access 24/7. Start practicing now.
- 3 Evaluating conclusions in light of known facts tests
- 15 Preparing written material tests
- 13 Understanding and interpreting tabular material tests
- 19 Understanding and interpreting written material tests
- Score reports, detailed explanations & solving tips
- Immediate Access, Practice 24/7
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep