The civil service Special Patrol Officer test contains the following sections:
- Applying written information - These questions test your ability to understand and apply written rules and regulations in different settings.
- Memory for facts and information - These questions test your ability to remember information such as pictures, numbers, or words. You will be presented with a selection and given five minutes to memorize it, after which the selection will be removed and you will be asked questions.
- Reading, understanding and interpreting written information - These questions assess how well you understand written material. In this section, you will be presented with a passage followed by questions that must be answered based on the information presented.
- Preparing written material in a police setting - Questions that require you to properly structure sentences and paragraphs in order to clearly express yourself in writing.
- Spatial Orientation (Maps) - These questions assess your abilities to use maps and understand where you are in relation to other objects.
Prepare for the Special Patrol Officer Exam
The best way to both succeed in the civil service Special Patrol Officer exam and impress your employer is by preparing with JobTestPrep's practice pack. This pack consists of many Special Patrol Officer practice tests in order to help you prepare for the Special Patrol Officer test. Once you purchase the preparation pack, you'll have it available 24/7 allowing you to practice anytime, anywhere.
- 5 Applying written information tests
- 4 Memory for facts and information tests
- 19 Reading, understanding and interpreting written information tests
- 15 Preparing written material in a police setting tests
- 2 Spatial Orientation tests
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep