The Telephone Operator exam tests the following 3 areas:
- Alphabetizing - These questions assess your ability to file documents in correct alphabetical order.
- Clerical Operations with Letters and Numbers - These questions test your attention to detail and require you to analyze data down to the letters and numbers of which it is made.
- Using a Directory - These questions test your ability to keep directory records and to supply accurate information to callers. The questions will require you to incorporate name and/or room changes into a current telephone directory and to answer questions.
Prepare for the Civil Service Telephone Operator Exam
The variety of question types and unique "thinking skills" needed to solve this exam can be very challenging. This preparation package contains practice tests for the Alphabetizing and Clerical Operations test sections, but it does not contain practice tests and preparation materials for the "Using a Directory" section. These resources will help you brush up on your clerical skills and simulate testing conditions. Start preparing today.
- Clerical Operations tests
- Alphabetizing Exercises
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep