This exam tests for knowledge and abilities in the following areas:
- Arithmetic Reasoning - These are math word problems in which you will need to figure out and implement the correct method to solve a math problem presented in the form of a story.
- Preparing Written Material - These questions test for your ability to present information clearly and logically.
- Understanding and Interpreting Written Material - These questions assess how well you understand written material. In this section you will be given a passage followed by questions that must be answered based on the information presented.
- Understanding and Interpreting Tabular Material - These questions test your ability to understand and analyze data presented in tabular form.
- Interviewing - These questions test for practices used to obtain information from individuals through structured conversations.
Practice for the Taxpayer Services Representative Exam
In order to succeed on this exam one must possess strong critical thinking skills. The types of questions found on this test can be tricky and may require you to think in a way that you are not used to. The best way to ensure success is to familiarize yourself with the types of questions you will be confronted with and practice as much as possible. Each question in this pack is accompanied by a detailed explanation that will show you the most efficient way to solve problems, and provide you with valuable solving strategies. Please note that this pack does not contain practice for the Interviewing questions.
- 47 different Practice tests covering:
- Arithmetic Reasoning
- Preparing Written Material
- Understanding and Interpreting Written Material
- Understanding and Interpreting Tabular Material
- Immediate Access, practice 24/7
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep