The Tax Coordinator exam tests the following 6 areas:
- Arithmetic computation with calculator - These questions test your ability to perform basic arithmetic functions on a calculator and may ask you to calculate percentages and averages.
- Clerical operations with letters and numbers - These questions test your attention to detail and require you to analyze data down to the letters and numbers of which it is made.
- Name and number checking - These questions test your attention to detail and ability to notice small differences between different sets of information.
- Office record keeping - These questions require you to read and interpret information in graphs,tables and other formats to keep records.
- Public contact principles and practices - These questions test to see if you are suitable to become a public servant by analyzing your ability to interact with other people, to gather and present information, and to provide assistance, advice, and effective customer service in a courteous and professional manner.
- Supervision - These questions assess your knowledge, behavioral tendencies, and attitudes towards supervisory practices which includes: planning, organizing, and supervising a team of workers.
Preparing for the Civil Service Tax Coordinator Exam
The variety of question types and unique "thinking skills" needed to solve this exam can make it a very challenging one. This pack contains practice tests for all of the test sections. These practice tests will help you brush up on your grammar and written expression skills and simulate test conditions under the time pressure you will encounter. Good luck.
- 33 Different practice tests including:
- Clerical Operations tests
- Supervision tests
- Public contact principles and practices
- Record Keeping exercises
- Arithmetic Computation With Calculator exercises
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Study guide
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep