The Stores Clerk exam tests the following 3 areas:
- Alphabetizing - These questions assess your ability to file documents in correct alphabetical order.
- Office record keeping - These questions require you to read and interpret information in graphs,tables and other formats to keep records.
- Clerical operations with letters and numbers - These questions test your attention to detail and require you to analyze data down to the letters and numbers of which it is made.
Prepare for the Civil Service Stores Clerk Exam
JobTestPrep's Civil Service Stores Clerk preparation package includes practice tests, answer explanations, study guides, tips, and more. All of these resources have been compiled to ensure your success. Start preparing with JobTestPrep today and apply with confidence.
- Name and Number Checking tests
- Keeping Simple Inventory Records exercises
- Arithmetic Computation with Calculator exercises
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Realistic typing test simulations for a variety of texts
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep