The Senior Payroll Clerk exam tests the following 4 areas:
- Arithmetic computation with calculator - These questions test your ability to perform basic arithmetic functions on a calculator and may ask you to calculate percentages and averages.
- Clerical operations with letters and numbers - These questions test your attention to detail and require you to analyze data down to the letters and numbers of which it is made.
- Name and number checking - These questions test your attention to detail and ability to notice small differences between different sets of information.
- Office record keeping - These questions require you to read and interpret information in graphs,tables and other formats to keep records.
Preparing for the Civil Service Senior Payroll Clerk Exam
The wide array of question types and unique "thinking skills" tested on this exam can make it an extremely challenging one. This pack contains practice tests to help you prepare for all the sections mentioned above. These practice tests will help you brush up on your clerical skills and simulate test conditions under the time pressure you will encounter.
- 30 different practice tests and a study guide
- Clerical operations tests
- Record keeping exercises
- Arithmetic computation with calculator exercises
- Name and number checking exercises
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep