The Logical Reasoning section of your test, sometimes also called Verbal, Inductive, or Deductive Reasoning, assesses the candidates' ability to read and understand complicated texts and, most importantly, to utilize critical thinking skills to draw conclusions and recognize important facts.
Those sections usually contain two types of questions for which the pack will help you prepare:
- T/F or “Cannot be Determined” – A scenario is presented, followed by various statements. The task is to analyze the truth or falsity of each statement in light of the facts contained in the scenario.
- Multiple-Choice, Best Answer Format – In this section of the Logic test, assume that the facts in the scenario presented are completely true. Most questions require a recall of passage details, analysis, summary or conclusions drawn from the given scenario. Some questions ask for the selection of the alternative that contains the best course of action to take in response to the passage. Other questions involve the sequencing or grouping of events, people or objects.
Since both the texts and the questions you will encounter require a particular set of logical and analytical skills, we highly recommend preparing for the Logical Reasoning section before taking the exam with the Civil Service Logical Reasoning Practice Pack.
- More than 360 test questions to practice with
- 4 comprehensive logical, verbal, and deductive reasoning tests
- 11 additional practice units with varying levels of difficulty
- PDF and 2 video study guides for logical deductions and True/False questions
- All tests are accompanied by fully detailed explanations & score reports
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep